Overview projects of recent date
Solarix develops and delivers biodiesel, pressing and refining equipment. Furthermore we advice and execute feasibility studies for different projects.
Solarix installations are in operation to the full satisfaction of a number of Central and Northern European clients. You are welcome and invited to visit our referenceplant in the Netherlands. This plant is situated only 5 minutes away from Schiphol / Amsterdam Airport. Here you can view different installations.
Projects of recent date:
- Supply of 2 biodieselinstallations to the largest collector and processor of used cooking oil of the Netherlands.
- Projectpreparations and realisation, construction management and realisation of Greenmills. Europes largest biorefinery.
- Biodiesel from waste. Advice and construction preparations.
- Algea study. Investigation and project preparations construction algea reactor.
View: Algae Food & Fuel
- Supply of 2nd generation biodiesel to several organisations.
- Several projects. Feasibility study, press and extraction installations, businessplan and recruiting investors.
- Advice and project engineering for the collection of used cooking oil for the production of biodiesel.
- Project engineering and recruiting investors Jatropha.
- Supply of biodiesel installation.
- Advise and project engineering for the collection of UCO and production of biodiesel.
- Delivery of biodieselinstallation.
- Projecteengineering and feasibilitystudy for the extraction of oil from Chestnut and Jatropha.
- Combined reforestation and sustainable energy project
- Delivery of 3 Sustainers
- Eco Energy and biodiesel. Project fully based on waste streams. Biogas, biodiesel en bio-ethanol.